Head HR at Dr. Pauls (Retail - Health and Beauty)
Views:5970 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Dr. Paul - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Location - Delhi/NCR or Kolkata
Reporting - CEO
Dr. Paul's journey started in the heart of Kolkata in 2007, with a sole objective to make people look beautiful, naturally. Within a short span, Dr Paul's has launched its complete 360 degree solution for hair and almost all the internationally acclaimed solutions for glowing skin and body shaping.
Our clinics are pinned across India with a total of more than 25 multispecialty clinics. This number has also helped us serve 3,00,000 customers, satisfyingly. With employee strength of 200+ employees, the company is continuing to grow month on month, and changing the landscape of beauty and wellness industry with its very unique services
The incumbent shall be responsible for positioning Dr. Paul as a market leader through the development and execution of marketing programs.
All India Marketing Campaign Management :
Pre campaign : Budgeting, Media Planning & Buying
During campaign : Management of selected Media (Print, Radio, Outdoor, Online, PR, SMS) &Creatives.
Post campaign : Analyzing Campaign Performance, Understanding learning & Post course correction
Loyalty Program Management :
- Ensuring day to day Smooth functioning of program in all stores, across all formats at all tiers
- Conceptualizing, developing & deriving Initiatives to Incentivized & Retain customers
- Providing Quarterly Training to Regional Team, franchisees & store Managers Keep them up to Date with Loyalty Program Performance.
- Responsible for Planning & Executing various loyalty led Campaigns through SMS, Emails & other channels.
- Responsible for Development of programs reporting mechanism.
- Managing online connectivity of the loyalty Program.
BTL Activities :
- Planning & execution of various Events (Road show, Partner's Meet etc)
- Customer reach out Programs (Information counters, coupon distribution etc)
- Cross promotional tie ups with other brands, Government Institutions etc
- Paper insert Activities, Banner activity etc for stores.
Online Marketing :
Social Media management :
- Managing Campaigns, Posts, content & interactions with customer on Facebook, twitter &Pinterest. Focus on organic reach rather than paid reach.
- Responsible for Content, Creatives, updates, Development, Maintenance,SEO& SCM Campaign of Brand's Website & Micro sites.
Email Campaigns :Tying up with various Online Publishers & digital agencies like
Store Launch :
- Encatchment Analysis
- Finalizing Launch Plans
- Store visits
Design & Fashion Catalog Management :
- Responsible for closely working with Creative agency & vendors in closing Concept, finalizing Catalog specs, Planning shoot & Dispatching of Catalogs to all stores across india
- Responsible for Coordinating with internal Departments such as Design, Merchandising tailoring & visual Merchandising to get desired Details & share Necessary information & ensure Project is delivered on time.
Agency Management : Liaised with Creative, Media ( Mainline & Radio), Outdoor, Public Relations, Digital, Loyalty, BTL Activation &Event Management
Gifting : finding, Short listing, finalizing new gifting options suitable for brand's Campaign promotion.
Partner Management :
- Responsible for interacting, providing information & handling Queries of franchisees.
- Responsible for negotiating, approving & Accounting of co-op budge with franchisees.
- Responsible for Developing & Maintaining good relationships with various vendors.
Retail Activations : Responsible for supervising Retail activations at Various MBO counters.
- MBA from a reputed Institute
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Building.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.