DP World - Manager - Procurement (5-8 yrs)
- Procurement activities for technology, telecom and other relevant clusters within procurement.
- Coordination with end user teams like technology infrastructure and development teams to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations. This is a key step to ensure maximum clarity is derived whilst obtaining a clear scope on the requirements.
- New Supplier developments for specialized and one time business requirements. This will require to enhance and utilize existing supplier database to ensure quality suppliers.
- Work closely with procurement manager, and cluster manager for devising long term strategy for recurring products cataloguing to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Closely interact with procurement colleagues, Global teams and grasp all the major functionalities of within Oracle fusion. Oracle fusion is our preferred ERP and a hands-on experience would be preferred and handy.
- Manage end to end procurement requests (PR's) within Oracle and ensure timely release and closure of such requests whilst following maximum compliance.
- Drive Cost optimization & Efficiency improvement initiatives
- Working experience in IT and telecom would be considered as an added advantage while the role would also desire the individual to work within other areas of procurements as needed.
- Coordination with Vendor - End to End follow-ups and coordination until activity is finally implemented.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure- advantageous- terms, finalize purchase- details of orders and deliveries. Communicate recommendations to procurement manager/ Cluster manager.
- Ensure suppliers would submit digitally signed invoices towards all the purchase orders placed. Closure and tracking of open PR's and PO's would be of key essence.
- Close collaboration with the business partners.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate / Postgraduate from reputed university preferably in Engineering/ Operations/ supply chain management
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience with similar industry in Procurement domain
- Rich Exposure to IT procurements and understanding of technology.
- Working experience of Oracle fusion preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
- Better communication skills preferably in English both verbal and written would be key importance.
- Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage time effectively, priorities tasks and achieve set targets
- Able to work well under pressure and manage emergency
- Decision making ability and excellent analytical skills with proactive approach
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.