DP World - Manager - Human Resource/Industrial Relation & Administration (8-15 yrs)
Industrial Relations :
- Promote measures for ensuring harmonious industrial relations with employees and contract employees and other public stakeholders.
- Scan the industrial relations climate inside the terminal and also in the locality.
- Liaisoning with Central and State Labour departments.
- Coordinating with company legal advisors regarding statutory matters and court cases.
Statutory Compliances :
- Securing various statutory licenses from depts. like Factories / Pollution Control Board consents / Panchayat license, contract labour registration/license etc. and their periodical renewal, wherever applicable.
- Complying with the requirements of various Laws including periodic maintenance of registers and records, timely submission of statutory returns, display of notices under various statutes,
- Contributions and submission of all statutory returns with respect to these laws by the Contractors.
- Keeping track of all contracts / agreements with outsourcing contractors and their timely renewal.
- Overall Estate Administration and day to day administration requirements.
- Ensure Vehicle arrangements within the BU and outside BU are met as per requirements.
- Ensure smooth function of Canteen & Paramedic unit at the BU.
- Housekeeping - Implementation of Housekeeping Plan and bring about 5S culture in the Business Unit.
- Ensuring all vehicles inside the premises has adequate RTO licenses / clearances.
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Responsible to develop and implement communications, events and engagement plan.
Organizational Development :
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that help improve the Organizational Development
- Assist in assessing organizational climate & plan for appropriate changes so as to develop core competencies in the organization
- Conduct periodic surveys in the organization to get feedback from employees regarding their perception on company's policies & practices, ascertain attitudes, morale & motivation
- Assist in developing a culture that facilitates performance and safety.
Manpower Planning & Resourcing :
- Manpower Budgeting and provide replacements to departments during attrition and ensure department/organization productivity is not affected.
- Manpower planning and budgeting in terms of future business requirement, attrition, productivity.
Performance Management :
- Review existing system and suggest changes where necessary, organize appraisal workshop so as to train appraisers in the appraisal process to ensure proper performance evaluation
- Assist departments and HODs in conducting performance reviews
- Plan and develop appropriate linkages between rewards system and performance
- Develop linkages in appraisal for identifying training and development needs, career planning, potential reviews and assessment
- PMS to suit department specific sensitivities and to be aligned with individual development plans of all the employees within the department, to facilitate talent sharing and making the organization powerful
Training & Development :
- Master plans for training and development in co-ordination with our corporate L&D team for people based on needs analysis and career opportunities within organization
- Organizing / executing training workshops, seminars in house and institutional etc. for employees