HR Head at DP World/ Mundra International Pvt Ltd
Views:3068 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
DP World - General Manager - Legal (12-20 yrs)
Assist RH - Legal & GCS in liaison and managing external legal advisors/ counsel in relation to the legal issues - court litigations and dispute resolutions, opinions, regulatory issues and brief counsel on legal matters.
- Coordinating with senior counsel, lawyers and senior management team, to ensure the company's interest are protected especially in high impact matters.
- Preparing of documents to be filed with courts, arbitral tribunal & working towards resolving legal disputes/claims and initiating/defending legal proceedings and regulatory matters as necessary.
- Preparing and making applications and obtaining permissions from Regulatory Authorities.
- Managing cost effective legal resources and control external legal costs.
- Assisting Regional Head in negotiations with third parties, ensuring that contractual terms & conditions are protecting the Company's interests and in accordance with applicable law.
- Reviewing of the contracts and agreements. Ensuring legal and corporate compliances.
- Responding to legal notices, finalizing notices to be sent on behalf of company in conjunction with the company's solicitors.
- Drafting and finalizing agreements in conjunction with the solicitors as necessary covering from joint bidding, terminal services, project consultancy, project design, share purchase, customer services, land acquisition, rent, leave and license, MoUs, confidentiality agreements, indemnity bond etc.
- Advise and update on new legislations and assist in roll out of the same
- Advise on changes in various laws affecting the business
- Provide legal support as requested from time to time by the various functions team from time to time.
- Assist in drafting of polices, preparation of minor contracts, review of customer service agreements
- Maintaining of documents and records,
- Legal research and briefing papers
- Review of new draft acts, regulations and provide comments, collate to make appropriate representations
- Prepare and Maintain Legal MIS
Salary Offered : 35-50 Lakhs