Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:1222 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Domain Lead - Engg/Cons/Procurement (3-6 yrs)
- Beroe positioned at the forefront of procurement intelligence operations and customized market research. Beroe is unique in its 100% exclusive focus on procurement.
- Beroe acts as an extension arm of any Procurement office, offering deep expertise and comprehensive resources within our Primary industries. This allows us to provide robust, Predictive, real time intelligence and insights.
- Our Primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverages,Toabbaco,Personal Products, chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil & gas, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and technology.
- With operations all over the world, Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Designation Offered : Domain Lead – Engineering & Construction
Reporting to : Research Manager
Job Location : Chennai
- Manage a team of 10 members
- Lead the project scoping, project presentation, handling client interactions and clarifications
- Developing new models, strategic tools and methodologies to reduce the time and effort.
- Regular internal review and guidance to ensure that the report meets the client objectives, timelines and quality standards
- Regular project updates, report management and escalations if any to the internal stakeholders
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success through regular internal brainstorming
- Providing technical/functional content
- Lead the thought leadership initiatives
- Supporting the sales team in the presentations and also by helping them by sending out the sales specific decks
- Managing the P&L of the domains efficiently
- Empowering the team to develop internal indices to track the market
- Leading, coaching, motivating and supervising the efforts of research analyst to enable them to achieve their category specialization goals
Candidate Requirement :
- Prefer someone who has executed >15 full-fledged MIs and has around 3 – 5 years of experience
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Should have a basic knowledge on the industry best practices
- Holistic view about the construction labor and material industry outlook
- Knowledge on the economic factors and forecasting methodologies
- In-depth knowledge on various strategic procurement analysis tools
Interested candidates are requested to send across your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.