Recruitment Consultant at Aarch Solutions
Views:411 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Domain Consultant/Senior Manager - Oil & Gas Sector (12-20 yrs)
- Responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of clients
- Work closely with Business users to discuss business requirements
- Proficiency in handling Requirement gathering workshops
- Expertise in Refinery MES application implementations preferably AVEVA products.
- Capture business problems, value drivers, functional and non-functional requirements
- Propose Best Practice for MES implementation.
- Experience in preparing Functional Design Specification (FDS) and Detailed Design Specification (DDS) documentation, Refinery Business Process diagrams.
- Experience in Integrated Manufacturing Operations Management (iMOM) solutions implementation
- Identify Integration touch points across refinery MES applications based on business processes.
- Determine feasible solutions to meet business needs
- Assess landscape, and technology stack and identify gaps and issues, opportunities for improvement, create clear documentation requirement, design documentations
- Keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle of implementation, integration, enhancement, managed services
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution
- Interact with technology partners, designers and developers to understand software limitations
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing
- Perform Unit, System Integration and E2E process testing for new enhancements, projects
- Perform or facilitate change management communication to the user community on future IT solution changes (i.e. raise change ticket)
- Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance / sign-off
- Engineering (Chemical / Petroleum)
- 12+ years of industry experience in O&G upstream or Downstream.
- Excellent written and oral communication, stakeholder engagement