Docsumo - Product Marketing Manager (4-12 yrs)
About Us: Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
- Develop product messaging and position the product informed by user research.
- Collaborate with the product team to create content that aligns with GTM strategy.
- Work with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to develop and build relationships with existing customers with the objective of capturing compelling success stories.
- Be the expert on competition.
- Analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launches).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience at a major enterprise software vendor, SaaS company or automation software provider
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Oktopost etc)
- A proven track record of your ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the API and developer ecosystem and its technical audiences
- Hands-on capability to build a range of marketing assets, including succinct pitch-decks, demo videos, and event/webinar content.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.