Recruiter at DocsApp
Views:1638 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DocsApp - Category Manager - Insurance Operations (3-8 yrs)
Making quality healthcare easily accessible to over a billion people!
Who We Are?
DocsApp is India's #1 ISO Certified Medical App that lets you Consult Specialist Doctors 24x7 over Chat and Call within 30 minutes! Ours is an integrated platform for online consultation, ordering medicines & booking lab tests. With over 3.5 Million+ Indian users, 3000+ Doctors, funding & support from Bessemer venture partners, Rebright partners and other investors, DocsApp is scaling rapidly in quest to help millions more.
What We Do?
DocsApp provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key disciplines such as dermatology, gynecology, sexology, pediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry, weight management etc. Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, round-the-clock and multi-language services. Also, ordering medicines and booking lab tests is only a click away!
April 2016: $1.2 million was raised as seed funding from Facebook's angel investors Anand Rajaraman and Venky Harinarayan, along with Japanese Venture Capital firm Rebright Partners.
Dec 2017: We then raised $7.2 million during Series A round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), Japanese investors Techmatrix Corporation and DeNa networks. Existing angel investors Anand Rajaraman, Venky Harinarayanan, and Japanese VC Rebright partners also participated in this round.
Roles & Responsibilities:
E2E Insurance Process Management :
- Managing & Monitoring overall Insurance operations.
- Making sure timely service delivery to all the clients and end users.
Client Relationship Management:
- Maintenance of cordial long lasting business relationships with existing and future clients to ensure smooth process management and service delivery.
- Work on innovative ideas and develop strategies for better execution of operations
Business Support Management:
- Preparing quotes and replying to RFPs for various services for Insurance clients based on their requirements.
- Supporting in P & L management
- Managing a team of Managers, process associates and executives in Insurance processes.
- Reconciliation and processing of the invoices shared by the clients.
- MIS, Analysis and Process Excellence:
- Analysing the day to day activity and productivity of team as well as doctors.
- Developing and implementing new processes to improve the team performance and quality & TAT of service delivery.
- Maintenance of desired quality in service delivery and doctors performance.
- Handling escalations from various clients so that the client/partner satisfaction is maintained.
- Handling and monitoring day to day activities and team roaster for smooth process execution.
- MBA or equivalent management qualification from a reputed university
- Experience in handling big teams
- Exposure in service industry with hands-on experience timely delivery
- Strong analytical skills
- High learning quotient
- Any insurance qualification and exposure to insurance processes is an added advantage.
Internal Stake Holders:
- Business Development team
- Finance team
- Operations team
- Technology team