Head - Talent Acquisition at Docquity
Views:69 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Docquity - Manager - Engagement (5-7 yrs)
About Docquity :
Docquity is Southeast Asia's largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our single-minded purpose is to build a trusted digital healthcare platform to elevate patient outcomes and, ultimately, build healthier lives.
Docquity connects healthcare professionals to help them be more collaborative, productive, and impactful and partners with companies to reach, educate and gain insights. Docquity has more than 350,000 healthcare professionals and has offices in India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
Job Description :
- Own, plan and execute the end-to-end App user engagement plan.
- The role will entail driving engagement via content, creatives, UGC and other innovation ideas.
- Constantly strive to create ideations and opportunities for generating UGC on the app which can be of value to the other users on App.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams to understand society resident user personas and device engagement strategies.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop in-app and external media content campaigns for doctors, associations, and pharma companies.
- Build relationships with users who have a high content creation record and work to promote more user generated content within the App.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop monthly reports on content trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features and promote the same using the campaigns driven by the team.
- Proven work experience as a content and user engagement driving manager.
- Preferably 5-10 years of work experience.
- Experience launching content and community initiatives (e.g., launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant engagement metrics (e.g., MAU, DAU, Time spent).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing tools (e.g., Clevertap).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Degree/specialization in marketing/Content Creation/Media studies will be preferable.
Culture at Docquity :
While we have been growing fast, we are still small enough that everyone makes a pivotal difference. We care less about hours worked and more about the outcome, and the impact you make. We have worked hard to create an autonomous working culture emphasizing work/life balance and a fun working environment. We follow the hybrid work culture.