Senior Director at Doceree
Views:256 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Doceree - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (4-5 yrs)
- Finalization of Books and preparation of the financial statements
- Consolidate and report monthly, quarterly annual financial performance for business units including monthly variances against forecast budget and opportunities risks
- Familiar with the MIS reports and other Protocols required for the management to take decisions.
- Support day-to-day financial planning and reporting activities, including PL Management, Forecast preparation and Balance sheet review.
- Person will be responsible for day-to-day accounting
- Payroll Processing for the US and UK Market
- Monthly invoicing to customer and vendors and relationship management with the clients and the vendors for all finance related matters
- Regular Follow-up with the customers for due account receivables
- Partner with other teams across Operations, IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that the standard operations procedures are followed and implemented.
- Assist with enhancing existing reporting and forecasting tools and process within Finance.
- Co-ordinating with the audit team in US and UK to get the account closed and responsible for the other compliance.
- A competent finance professional, preferably a chartered accountant (experience of working in the Big 4 firms is a plus)
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of excel with an analytical mindset
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.