Senior Director at Doceree
Views:310 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Doceree - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-10 yrs)
About Doceree :
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions - Americas, Europe and APAC.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Working understanding of Programmatic Advertising to nurture leads both on DSP side (advertisers) and the SSP side (publishers)
- Channels we'll be looking at: LinkedIn Marketing, Email Marketing, Display Advertising and Search Advertising
- A graduate degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of selling enterprise level Digital Healthcare Data solutions
- Strong relationships and success selling into Pharma brands
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
Up to date with latest trends & best practices in marketing (especially inbound marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.