Assistant Manager - Human Resource at DMI Finance
Views:446 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DMI Finance - Senior Legal Counsel (8-13 yrs)
To serve as lead legal counsel for corporate lending and alternative investment business, advising, structuring, drafting, negotiating and execution of debt transactions, related to real estate; advisory on deal structures pertaining to different geographies, contract negotiations, agreements, and advisory to ensure smooth, uninterrupted flow of business operations.
- Standardizing debt documentation (loan and debentures) for smooth running of day-to-day business and operations
- Review contracts to ensure adherence to terms & conditions and approve of any deviations that are necessary
- Drafting and negotiating debt documentation from legal and enforcement perspective, extend execution and post execution support and facilitate resolution where required in case of any legal terms & conditions
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of vendors contracts, office lease deeds, IT contracts etc.
2. Due Diligence -
- Preliminary review and advisory to highlight prima facie issues, risks and advise on resolutions, mitigating factors and available options
- Designing scope and exclusions in line with different deal structures and geographies
- Drafting of standard checklist to requisition preliminary and detailed information
- Review of preliminary reports, risk analysis note, and vetting reports
- Recommendation related to mitigating factors and advisory on legally sound solutions
- Advisory on legally and commercially viable deal and security structures
3. Standard documentation, procedures, and policies:
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating debt documentation
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating all geography specific deal structures
- Drafting legal policies, SOPs, RCMs related to several aspects of real estate business
- Updating all standard drafts on internal system (Salesforce) and responsible for closing title, legal diligence and documentation tasks.
4. Execution Support and facilitating post executions compliances
- Advisory on stamp duty and extending overall document executions support to ensure TAT and enforceability
- Post execution support in perfection of security interest, compliances, and facilitation in tracking conditions subsequent