Senior Manger at DMI Finance
Views:366 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
DMI Finance - Manager - Analytics - Consumer Loans - Unsecured Lending (3-7 yrs)
Maintain minimum loss rates for Consumption Loan portfolios and at the same time figure out opportunities to increase portfolio size.
- Data Analytics
- Analyze data to identify high risk segments to limit and decrease loss rates.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify interesting data trend/ insights.
- Carry out deep dive analysis on data to identify cross-sell or product bundling opportunity.
- Model Validation
- Build/Validate statistical scoring models on Unsecured lending portfolios that would aid in customer segmentation.
- Policy formulation
- Develop new policies for new partners and channels.
- Review and update policies for existing partners in case of any change.
- Work with tech team to design test and implementation for any changes (partner related or regulatory) in policies.
- Portfolio Management
- Constantly Evaluate portfolio performance.
- Benchmark to Industry Standards.
- Monitor CL portfolio on a daily/weekly basis for any increase in risk (loss rates)
- Forecast loss for CL portfolios
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/ Postgraduate in Finance/Statistics/Data (with knowledge of Statistics and Python/R)
- Preferred Qualification: MBA (with knowledge of Statistics and Python/R)
b) Work Experience
- 3-7 years
- Experience in Risk Management.
- Experience in unsecured lending
Tools and Language - R/Python, SQL, Advanced Excel