Assistant Manager - Human Resource at DMI Finance
Views:456 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
DMI Finance - AM/Manager - Credit Analytics - Consumer Loans (2-7 yrs)
To manage credit policy for consumption loans partner .
- 3-5 years
- Experience in Risk Management.
- Experience in unsecured lending
- Skills: R/Python, SQL , Advanced Excel including Pivot Tables
- Analyze data to identify high risk segments to limit and decrease loss rates.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify interesting data trend/ insights.
- Model Validation
- Build/Validate statistical scoring models on Unsecured lending portfolios that would aid in customer segmentation.
- Policy formulation (good to have, not required)
- Develop new policies for new partners and channels (Acquisition & Line management)
- Review and update policies for existing partners in case of any change.
- Work with tech team to design test and implementation for any changes (partner related or regulatory) in policies.
- Constantly Evaluate portfolio performance.
- Benchmark to Industry Standards.
- Monitor CL portfolio on a daily/weekly basis for any increase in risk (loss rates)
- Forecast loss for CL portfolios
- Interacting with cross functional teams and driving the credit policy agenda and ensuring correct implementation of credit policy guidelines in origination system and decisioning platforms
- Lead discussions with external stakeholders/ channel partners during engagement calls