Deputy Manager - Recruitment at Avenue Supermarts Ltd [ D-Mart ]
Views:5905 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:486
DMart - Area Manager - Stores (14-20 yrs)
Designation : Area Manager
Experience : 14 to 20 years
Industry : Hospitality / FMCG / Manufacturing
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Coordination skills
- Quick & Right Decision Making
- Computer Savvy
Job Profile :
- Is responsible for managing 4-5 store.
- An average store has approximately 150 staff with floor area of approx 20,000 square feet and having approximately 10,000 SKUs.
- Routine Activities - Handle customer complaints, release vendor payments, approve expenses (upto specified limit), take update of floor walk points, GRN, receiving, coordinate with DC.
- Monitor preparation of store for stock take, guide store manager & coordinate with different functions for accurate and timely stock take.
- Check daily PI and give inputs/suggestions to store manager.
- Monitor preparation of store for festival and guide store manager.
- Conduct mid term review and performance appraisal of officers & managers.
- Conduct Training, Knowledge sharing with stores. Participate in employee engagement activities.
- Recommend promotions, transfer of store staff. Ensure adherence to processes for safety of people and store assets.
- End to end coordination with different departments, functions, external vendors & Government officials for smooth opening of new store / existing store.
- Do Media Planning for stores during different seasons.
- Interested candidates , Please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Us :
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products - including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more - available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
From the launch of its first store in Powai in 2002, DMart today has a well-established presence in 300 locations across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, NCR, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Rajasthan. With our mission to be the lowest priced retailer in the regions we operate, our business continues to grow with new locations planned in more cities.
The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
- The brands D Mart, D Mart Minimax, D Mart Premia, D Homes, Dutch Harbour, etc are brands owned by ASL.