Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:39836 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
DM/Manager - Finance - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/CPA - BPO (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for monthly closure of books of accounts, generating financial data and reports, driving the forecast process and providing analytical support for Senior Finance and Operations Leadership in Customer Service.
- This role provides clear insight into Customer Service operating expenses by analyzing and reporting monthly variance analysis and developing advanced models to improve forecasting and variance/trend analysis. The position will also require ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Drive accounting and financial controller-ship, build monthly financial metrics, analyze variances to forecast and communicate to senior management on key drivers
- Manage data in financial systems, and create insightful reports to drive business decisions
- Reconcile financial reports across different businesses; drive process improvements, automation, and consistency
- Drive regular metrics reviews, as well as analytical support through deep-dive analyses.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA, CPA having 3+years of post qualification experience in Financial Planning & Analysis role working as an AM / DM Finance. Profiles into FP&A Operations support role are not suitable.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills.
- Extensive experience with financial modeling, target setting, performance measurement and strategic planning
- Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships within a matrix environment
- Self-confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to work across time zones and willingness to travel, as required
- English fluency verbal and written with excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates can call us at 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.