HR Executive at stepUP HR
Views:1355 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Divisional Manager - Sales - Auto Division (15-20 yrs)
Divisional Manager - Auto Division ( 2& 3 Wheeler )
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Create a culture of high performance and relentless pursuit of all round excellence driven by our people and governed by our values.
2. Drive channel network sales for Auto division at Divisional level
3. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
4. Finalize annual budget & overall target setting for regions/territories
5. Design trade schemes & BTL campaigns to increase depth of distribution network
6. Maintain relations with key accounts- e.g. CFA, large distributors & dealers
7. Drive strategic initiatives
8. Drive cross functional initiatives- e.g. direct plant dispatch, new product developments etc
Required Qualification - PGDM/MBA
Required Experience - At least 15-20 years
Area coverage &Team Handling Exposure candidates who have handled sales profile at Zones/divisional level will be preferred.