Divisional Manager - Enterprise Architect - Automobile Firm (10-15 yrs)
Role: Divisional Manager ( Enterprise Architect)
- Define the overall technical architecture for the system for the functional / non-functional requirements
- Design and develop Architecture solutions to perform at scale. Conducts assessments for product/service portfolio of Line of Business for architectural impact, compliance and recommends actions.
- Excellent understanding of the systems architecture, application architecture, middleware architecture, business architecture, high availability, reliability, scalability, layered security, cloud architecture, etc.
- 10+ years of IT systems design and planning experience
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Implementation experience of Cloud native technologies, Agile DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Certifications like TOGAF9, AWS / Azure cloud architect etc would be preferred
- Proven experience to architect products based on Microservices based architecture, REST, SOAP/XML etc
- In-depth experience of J2EE/JVM based architecture & design with good knowledge of Grails.
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence etc.)
Desirable: BE, BS, Optional (MS/Post Graduate in Management)
TOGAF or any other Framework Certified (Preferred)