Division Head - Data Warehousing (7-9 yrs)
Job Opportunity for the Role of Division Head_Data Warehousing_Bangalore
Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore.
Data Warehouse / Technical Leadership
- Lead the Data Warehouse and Analytics Strategy and Implementation
- Manage and Mentor Data Warehouse Analyst /Engineers
- Monitor data warehousing system to ensure reliability and accuracy of information loaded into the databases
- Analyze and document source systems data domains and interrelationships to enable rapid ingestion into warehousing environment and provision high quality and consumable data
- Wide outlook in in different technologies used for data analytic (DWH, BigData, Advanced Analytics),
- Assist in the development of internal policies and procedures (standards, controls and metrics)
- Build and maintain high performing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes
- Experience one or more Open Source DWH/BI Tools like BIRT, Pentahao, ELK Stack
- Experience in Data Visualization Tools like Tableau and Open Source tools
- Define Analytics Road map and lead implementation
- Seek continuous improvement in performance of data warehouse load and consumption processes
- Work cross functionally to implement data driven projects
- Work with external vendors as required.
Master's in the field of Computers
Will be Reporting to the Senior VP
If interested can mail your CV or can contact on 8268459083 / 9167274942
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.