Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:5754 Applications:840 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Distressed Assets Role - International Hedge Fund (3-8 yrs)
Distressed Assets - Leading International Hedge Fund
Support Credit Strategy team in forming pricing views on securities across the capital structure.
- Execute and perform due diligence on special situation/distressed assets/direct financing deals.
- Conduct fundamental research on companies across multiple industry sectors and geographies with a focus on India.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Write and communicate due diligence/fundamental research to succinctly summarize findings.
- Build and update financial cash flow models.
- Conduct industry analysis and synthesis findings to form a view on macro operating environment.
- Conduct channel checks upstream, downstream, and peers of companies covered.
- Meet and maintain relationships with C-level executives and key financial/legal advisors.
- Read legal credit/restructuring documentation to understand economic drivers of credit securities.
- CA or MBA of top schools.
- Experience in a Distressed /Asset reconstruction companies/bulge bracket investment bank/restructuring advisors/buy side firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.