Disprz - Technical Business Analyst (4-10 yrs)
About the Technical Business Analyst Role:
Disprz is seeking a Technical Business Analyst who will work closely with all various departments within Disprz to help analyze and design requirements which accurately fulfil our business / client needs. The position will be responsible for increasing adoption of a suite of products with clients being the primary resource to respond to project requests, enhancement requests, and application issues.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive):
- Translate user needs into technical solutions. Helping the tech leaders with drawing on the product roadmap, prioritise features, aligning to Assessment KPIs and market needs
- Help in decomposing roadmap features into user stories which can be taken to development sprints
- Liaise with UI leads to translate business requirements into engaging, actionable designs
- Write acceptance criteria to define and test feature behaviour
- Support user stories with analysis tools such as diagrams and flows
- Accept or challenge the implementation of user stories during sprint reviews
- Lead backlog grooming sessions, walking through user stories and working with developers and Application Manager/Technical Lead to prepare for implementation
- Attend planning sessions to set priorities and create the sprint backlog
- Influence and take part in user research to validate assumptions and initiate design
- Be prepared to challenge stakeholders on priorities, and development teams on implementation
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all requests, issues, and questions regarding Disprz products..
- Solicits and documents requirements from various business units.
- Identifies and takes ownership for developing ideas for technical or business improvement initiatives that impact department/division.
- Provides management with accurate and straight-forward updates on projects, enhancements, issues, and overall application status.
- Responsible for providing timely feedback to business stakeholders.
- Assists with data uploads / data syncs from external data sources to Disprz products using SSO or other related tools
- Conduct user training and walkthroughs as requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other business/analytical discipline.
- Masters degree in any business discipline would be an advantage
- Overall minimum 5-8 years of experience in business analysis in a SaaS company
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a technical business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Prior experience in project management, tasks, schedules etc.
Capabilities and Mindsets
- Act as a great Team player, demonstrating good problem solving skills and take ownership of the assigned tasks and duties
- Proven ability to clearly explain complex technical concepts and create accurate procedural and reference information.
- You thrive at a fast pace and managing multiple work streams
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Top-class communication skills, both written and oral
- Chennai / Mumbai