Disprz - Outbound Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager (8-12 yrs)
About the Outbound Marketing Manager Role:
Disprz is seeking a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager to focus on outbound lead generation through events (physical and digital) and outbound marketing. You will be held responsible for the effectiveness of outbound marketing spends and ensure our efficiency is among the best SaaS companies in the world.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in SaaS marketing and sharp analytical and business acumen to take decisive, data-driven marketing decisions.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Manage our global events budget and allocate it across markets in consultation with founders and the regional sales heads, in line with our regional sales targets
- Manage our presence at regional, national and international events including virtual events, webinars and physical events for customer acquisition, including identification of events, negotiating with event partners and ensuring the visibility of the Disprz brand
- Create and promote landing pages for events and related engagement
Outbound marketing campaign management:
- Manage demand generation campaigns across our India, SEA, Middle East and Developed Markets pods, across multiple channels (email, outbound calling, social outreach)
- Refine communications plan and perform A/B testing of various positioning ideas
- Manage external lead generation partners and drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Compose all email drafts for Marketing email campaigns, and follow-up with Sales team on results
- Act as the thought partner on product positioning and all outbound communications
M.B.A. with specialisation in Marketing or a Masters Degree in marketing/communication /advertising or a related field
- Overall minimum 8 years of experience in marketing, with 3-5 years in exhibitions/events and / or digital marketing for an IT / SaaS / Edtech company
- Solid experience in managing marketing campaigns
Anywhere in India, although being based in Mumbai would give you an added advantage.