Disprz - Data Specialist - Learning & Development (3-7 yrs)
About the Skills Data Specialist Role :
- You will be the custodian of the Disprz Skill Architect and will be responsible for the framework as well as the accuracy and relevance of the skills- data on the tool.
- You will be working closely with the product team as well as the Skilling team to ensure accurate and relevant skills classification, accuracy of information, avoidance of duplication, analysing the data from multiple frameworks, author the Disprz framework and ensure the data sanctity.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive) :
- Act as a key member in the LaaS division of Disprz in creating learning strategy, learning design and digital learning rollout for clients
- Develop Disprz's proprietary skill architecture and recommend the same to clients, after identifying their core business problems and industry trends
- Design digitally-led learning programs combining self-paced, instructor-led and social interventions
- Create bespoke content programs across levels of the client organisation that align with their business objectives
- Define measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- To be the anchor of specific assigned skilling / learning projects from ideation to effectiveness evaluation
- Act as the client's thought partner on all things related to skilling, learning and career advancement
- Work with internal product, engineering and content teams at Disprz, to provide the best experience to clients in keeping with Disprz's learner-first ethos
- Master's degree in Human Resources from a tier-I b-school / highly reputed institute
- A L & D certification will be a plus
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the corporate L & D space serving clients
- Minimum 5 years of overall career experience with greater understanding competency framework, L&D strategies etc.
- 1-2 years of experience as part of large L&D teams at the front end serving LaaS offerings would be a plus