Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Disney+Hotstar
Views:1004 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Disney+Hotstar - Agency Sales Manager - Large Agencies (6-8 yrs)
In this role, you will support the revenue targets for the Agency team for the Entertainment and Sports Business of Disney+ Hotstar. You will be Disney+ Hotstar's ambassador in the market for the agency relationship that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a long-term business plan for the agency to make Disney+ Hotstar the preferred digital partner.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Disney+ Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. The Agency Ad sales team works closely with the media agencies to solve their marketing goals through custom solutions on Disney+ Hotstar. Our team provides solutions across the vast landscape of the digital ads ecosystem, which work for the agencies and also help secure ad revenues for Disney+ Hotstar as a platform.
REPORTING TO: Agency Lead
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this role, you will support the revenue targets for the Agency team for Entertainment and Sports Business of Disney+ Hotstar
- You will be Disney+ Hotstar's ambassador in the market for the agency relationship that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a long-term business plan for the agency to make Disney+ Hotstar as the preferred digital partner
- You will be expected to understand the digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends
- You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following internal processes
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with the Agencies that you own, evangelizing Disney+ Hotstar as a premium destination for digital spends
- You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal client team for the conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your accounts
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Understanding of Media Agency's way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage
- Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Concise yet inspiring communicator
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in digital media agency / digital ad sales/ consumer internet industry
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes
- Preferred Experience: Worked with any of the Top 5 Agency Networks in India
Disney+ Hotstar is India's leading streaming platform that has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 18 languages and coverage of major global sporting events. As a mission-driven organisation with a relentless focus on our users, we are dedicated to attracting and retaining world-class talent to drive our success.
Disney Star prides in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of individual competence and potential without regard for race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status or non-job-related disability, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
WHY JOIN US?
No Dress Code, Unlimited Leaves, Diverse & Inclusive Culture and Fun Life Balance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.