HR at Discover Dollar Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:170 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Discover Dollar - Manager - Business Development (5-12 yrs)
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue in the top and enterprise customers (>USD 500M revenue) for Discover Dollar's various Customer Engagement solutions.
- Scope out the entire business landscape across North America and identify the growth opportunities.
- Design and implement Go-To-Market Strategy in the assigned Markets
- Get a deep understanding of the customers business challenges, their impact and how Discover Dollar's offerings can help overcome the challenges.
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts. Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and provide clear visibility on the pipeline to the leadership team.
- Own the numbers for Business Development and work with cross-functional teams across marketing and product to deliver the numbers.
- Evaluate key trends in the enterprise tech ecosystem and identify emerging trends to shape the future of Discover Dollar's product to suit diverse domains- needs.
- Work with stakeholders in existing accounts to identify new opportunities
Required skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of proven experience in SaaS/Enterprise Technology sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas. Must have handled minimum deal size of $25,000. Analytics sales experience is a plus.
- Should have done Account Based Marketing and experienced in In-bound sales
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships in North American Business
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies in the region.
- Excellent communication, Presentation, and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who works proactively to navigate large organizations and identify potential opportunities.
- Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders.
- Open to travel on business demand
Good to have skills:
- Experience in Hubspot (CRM)
- Digital Marketing experience
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, Customer success and product.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
Years of Experience: The candidate should have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree
What you will get to do:
- The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth startup.
- Work with some of the best talent from India.
- Work with Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success team to develop new and leverage existing content.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.