Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:578 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - WorkForce Management/Process Automation - BPO (15-24 yrs)
We are hiring a Director- Workforce Management Process Automations for a client in Hyderabad.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifies apt processes for Automation, Prepare business cases, project charters, Automation Assessments (RPA), Business Requirement Documents, (BRD) and use cases
- Lead Automation program plan to deliver requirements fitting in to the overall program plan and drive UAT and go-live in an identified account
- Drive realization of target FTE benefit, Business impacts
- Drive assessment to build a validated line of sight for automation in conjunction with operations and customers
- Use of statistical models and forecasting techniques to forecast or predict volumes, capacity, customer behaviour, customer journey
- Data aggregation and data mining techniques which help provide insights into past data in the form of dashboards, reports, etc.
- Oversee project execution on multiple projects and take action in case of slippages
- People management - supervise project team
- Manage client expectations on overall project delivery
- Review key deliverables before they are presented to the client
- Both formal and informal coaching of the team(s) - both client and internal
- Lead proposal creation including effort estimates for project work
- Lead pre-sales and post-sales support
- Lead development of domain collaterals
In case you are a WFM professional ready to work in Automation Process or a process automation professional who has automated WFM processes - you can apply.