Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:5556 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director/VP - Testing/Quality Assurance (12-21 yrs)
Director (QA) is a leadership role, required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organizations overall customer experience goals.
- Strategic Planning, Process Management, Resource Optimization, Quality Assurance
- Customer Relationship Management & Cross Functional Team Coordination
- Responsible for all areas of the Quality function and provide support within Operations.
- Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customers expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the business
- Manage Qualitative customer service & implementing short / long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets service delivery metrics.
- Mapping Business requirements: assisting in developing, implementing and transitioning, customizing Processes in line with the guidelines specified by the business.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures, Manuals to facilitate smooth functioning of process, ensuring conformance to Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level
- Steering accomplishments of set quality standards in SLAs; conducting regular quality checks & audits Compiling, reviewing monitoring daily / weekly performance of TSR/CSR call quality
- Working on quality improvement projects for achieving continual improvements in service levels
- Design quality transactions for both manual and recorded methods to assess its framework. Ensure quality thresholds are met or improved for both internal and external transactions
- Monitor and manage all security incidents, breaches and investigations and take remedial actions to prevent recurrence wherever possible
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and on-boarding quality management business partners Internal / External as per the portfolios policies / values and service philosophy
- Creating and developing a positive working environment to enhance productivity through personal impact by way of team meetings, 1:1s
- Analyzing the process gap between client & company & filling the gaps as required
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Management and enhancement of quality assessment tools and evaluations
- Set up metrics to monitor various operational metrics, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Develop a Quality assurance scorecard that will provide birds eye view to all processes.
- Manage a team of quality analysts who will be directly responsible for reviewing the quality.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to training materials/processes/systems as needed to enhance the overall experience and achieve operational excellence.
- Guide the team, using a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Keep track and implement the changes in policies within operational processes
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree
- 7-12 Years of experience in Quality assurance.
- Experience of developing and implementing a quality assurance framework
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.