Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:383 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director/VP - Solutioning & Presales - EdTech/eLearning Domain - BPO (16-25 yrs)
Director / VP Solutioning & Presales (EdTech - eLearning) - Global MNC BPO
- Review customer provided information and outside sources to understand potential issues/ problems currently faced and develop approach to solving these problems.
- Stay current on latest technologies and solutions in the BPM and Digital CX/Transformation space, as well as within the EdTech industry. Propose new and innovative solutions to the most complex challenges.
- Responsible for defining and driving the solution direction of prospective business opportunities, developing win themes/strategies, and providing leadership for proposals, client meetings and strategic pursuits.
- Review RFX documents to understand scope of work and customer needs, develop an overarching solution to be proposed as part of the solicitation response. Support proactive pitches, client workshops and proposal defense.
- Perform effort estimation using information provided as part of the solicitation documentation, to determine most cost efficient and effective staffing, technology and differentiating approaches.
- Develop lifecycle cost comparison models to support decisions.
- Communicate solutions with customers, management, and teaming partners, including presentations, white papers, meetings, and further discussions.
- Assess market level trends as well as capabilities of complementary solutions enabling larger scale solution offerings.
Education and other requirements :
- Graduate/MBA having an experience of 16+ years with 10 to 12 years supporting BPM industry driving Solutions & Presales in the BPM Industry and currently working as DGM/ AVP / Associate Director / Director, etc into Solutioning & Presales for EdTech -Education Technology vertical(E-Learning) in the BPO / BPM industry.
- Excellent English written and speaking skills
- Expert in Microsoft Skills: Word, PPT, Excel
- RFX/Project Management experience
- High business acumen
- Experience and comfort in developing business solutions/cost value calculations
- Presentation, tactical and strategic decision-making skills
- Research capabilities and ability to tie research to solution strategies
- Team management and design thinking experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.