HR at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:1827 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - VMO - Procurement - IT (20-28 yrs)
Director - VMO, Procurement
Role Purpose :
Ensure that company policies are properly applied to contract execution and purchase transactions. Manage, motivate, and guide the Procurement team across India, Malaysia and Singapore. Assists with the company's efforts in implementing and maintaining the Procure to Pay (P2P) system for SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing. This position supports the procurement process from implementation of a contract or purchase order through invoice processing. A basic IT background with knowledge of procurement and AP processing is ideal.
- Procurement and IT Category Management
- Manage, motivate and guide the Procurement team across India, Malaysia, and Singapore - run tenders, evaluate bids and make recommendations, for IT Hardware, Professional Services, Insurance, Facility Categories based on commercial and technical factors
- Ensure that company policy are properly applied to contract execution and purchase transactions
- Undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements
- Conduct half yearly Supplier Assessments by obtaining feedback from the Service Delivery Team and the end user stake holders - develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met - or exceeded forecast levels of demand for services and products
- Participate and front end the periodic internal and external procurement audits
- Maintain and update Contract Repository Ariba Administration Support
- Assists with the company's efforts in implementing and maintaining the Procure to Pay (P2P) system for SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing. This position supports the procurement process from implementation of a contract or purchase order through invoice processing.
- A basic IT background with knowledge of procurement and AP processing is ideal. - Perform ad hoc re-routing of approvals for Purchase Requisitions
- Train the trainer on Purchase Requisitions, Goods Receipt, Reversal of Goods Receipt - Supports requisition processing, purchase order issuance, goods receipts, invoice reconciliation and reporting - Enable and manage Ariba Catalogue Management - Assist with supplier enablement
Specialized Skills - SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing
Core Skills - Knowledge of procurement and AP processing is ideal.
Desirable Skills :
- Negotiation skills to get the best price and value for money
- Commercial and financial awareness as managing budgets and keeping costs down is a key part of the role
- Strong analytical ability
- Planning skills to work out what the business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Numeracy skills to analyse facts and figures
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
- Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
Work Timings - UK Business Hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.