Director - Valuations - Indian Practice - CA/CFA (12-25 yrs)
Job Description - Director for Valuations (Gurgaon)
- Client management and interaction and cross sell opportunities
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client's needs, exceptional responsiveness, and ensuring delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Take responsibility for managing and driving a valuation engagement, should have the ability to identify opportunities and assist in generating new business
- Translating deep technical strength into an industry-wide resource, contribution to thought leadership, engagement review, report writing, quality review.
Engagement Delivery - Technical Expertise:
- Ability to build and review -valuation models such as DCF models, comparable company models, stock option models, financial instrument and complex option models and intangible asset valuation models
- Developing and implementing fundamentally sound and technically rigorous procedures and processes for executing unique engagements and developing new products/services
- Develop deep sectoral expertise in chosen sectors
- Should have worked extensively on business valuations, financial reporting valuations such as PPAs and Goodwill Impairment tests
- Handled portfolio valuations for PE and VC firms for investor reporting and financial reporting
- Should have worked on regulatory valuations such as for RBI and Income Tax purposes.
- Having worked on dispute or litigations valuations would be a plus.
Resource Management - Coach and mentor team:
- Staffing and managing the resources and work plan for timely completion, which includes engagement Management and execution, project management and engagement economics.
- Should be able to lead and manage a team; coach and develop team members to help enhance their skills and knowledge and create a career path for teammates.
- Developing a deep technical strength in business valuation, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Be responsible for goal setting, performance appraisal and professional development of coachees and the larger team
- Managing and leading the valuation practice for North India being based out of Gurgaon.
- Contribute towards growing the north region for the firm.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of competence in verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation to Board of Directors, senior management
- CA or MBA with CFA preferred having an experience of around 12 - 15 years in Valuation Services at professional services firms for Indian clients in India front end offices.
- Valuation Analysis financial modeling financial reporting related valuation experience
- Client facing experience preferred Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written) Excellent in team management and interpersonal skills Willingness to travel Expert knowledge of business processes, accounting, reporting methodology Expert knowledge and application of accounting standards and SAs under Indian GAAP Understanding in reporting under IFRS and other GAAP's as may be required for the group reporting for various entities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.