Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:170 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - US Taxation - Audit Firm - CA/CPA (18-25 yrs)
US Taxation Director
Our client is a top US Audit firms having India operations for the last 15 years. Planning a major expansion. Looking for dynamic Women candidates to handle a large team of Professionals like CA/MBA/ lawyers etc. Candidate who has handled transition and strong in US taxation
US Taxation Director : Mumbai
We are working with an international Partner for this role, through Npaworldwide. Only our partner will share the client details.
Salary : Rs.50 lakhs to Rs75 lakhs
Experience : Minimum 15years of US taxation experience .
Candidates who has worked in Global shared services is an advantage
Qualification : Must : CA/ CPA/ MS Tax
Other requirements : The Tax Director India would be ideally based out of Mumbai or Hyderabad and would provide leadership to our client's fast growing team of US Tax professionals in India.
- Leading the India Tax team and reporting into the Lead for Taxation
- Providing guidance to the local team on various matters, including employee matters, recruitment and growth
- Partnering with stakeholders in the US to deliver an outstanding experience working with the India team
- Monitoring all key metrics to ensure appropriate utilization for team members
- Mentoring the local Manager+ group
Skillsets/ Experience Needed:
- You bring 18+ years of experience in US Tax compliance
- You are dynamic and constantly looking for ways to do things better
- You have a passion for helping people perform at their best
- You thrive in a challenging environment
- You have the ability to spot solutions to common challenges that are part of a growing team and organization
- You would like to be part of a team and organization that enables you to make a big impact.
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.