Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Honeywell
Views:1214 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Director - Transformation - RD&E Function (15-25 yrs)
The Director Transformation will drive the evolution of the RD&E function so that it is driven with consistent strategies, practices and application of digital technologies.
This role is responsible for identifying, planning and implementing key transformation initiatives at HTS India to improve overall product and technology development quality, productivity and cycle time, resulting in significant business impact.
- Lead the deployment of consistent product development and NPI process/practices across RD&E
- Lead the deployment of and institutionalization of the pre-NPI process across
- Be the RD&E focal for driving Digital Transformation along with IT
- Lead and drive agile culture and maturity for entire organization. Lead and create a community of practice for all agile coaches present in respective LOB/GBEs.
- Drive Speed to market strategy. Implement Z21 (Zero to One Process) for all NPIs. Work closely with Z21 zealots to enable this change management faster
- Improve NPI Portfolio and Program management capability across all SBGs
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting business requirements in order to work in partnership with HON Eng Ops Team towards design and implementation of new solutions and leveraging existing solutions.
- Responsible for communicating program requirements to other organizations (IT, Finance and other organizational elements) throughout program lifecycle.
- Monitor and assess performance; identify problems and institute corrective actions as required. Identify, track and manage risk.
- Execute with excellence the existing productivity framework for measuring the efficiency of the Engineering function; continuously improving and refining the process
- Strong experience in engineering organization, involved in end-to-end product development, integration and delivery - good understand of program management, strategy deployment, talent management
- Experience in interfacing with senior executives in communicating the vision and action plan.
- Good senior leadership experience preferably in an international, multi-site and multicultural business environment.
- Able to work in an agile manner across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated change management and some level of people management experience
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation of new processes and practices
- Broad strategic thinking, with clear vision and translating that into vital programs
- Experience with product engineering tools/engineering administration tools
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders