HR Manager at Confidential
Views:2510 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Technology (12-14 yrs)
1. Lead, direct, and manage software engineering, development & IT functions within the organization.
2. Lead the design of new applications and technology as well as cross-functional features and influence the efforts of other leaders.
3. Manage end-to-end development of software and solutions for various applications and related technologies.
4. Ensure successful delivery of solutions, meet specifications, and create little to no operational support overhead.
5. Collaborate with stakeholders and consistently and effectively communicate across the organization and up the leadership chain.
6. Lead design and/or code reviews.
7. Drive initiatives for operational improvement and ensure team members do the same.
8. Establish and monitor metrics of technical and business importance that are generated within the assigned system and/or functional area.
9. Create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping up with current best practice for the youth sector in the field of IT. The scope would be for Software Development needs, and IT Infrastructure.
10. Mentor Managers and Senior Managers.
11. Analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
Background, Qualification, and Experience :
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field, plus 12-14 years of experience in monitoring, designing, developing, and implementing scalable, reliable, and available multi-tier enterprise-level web service and web portal solutions in .Net, Python and Java/JEE, and designing, developing, and implementing data governance solutions in relational databases.
Candidate must also possess:
- Demonstrated Expertise (- DE- ) delivering front-end, middleware, and back-end solutions using Python, Java/JEE, Node, and AngularJS.
- DE leveraging data analytics, predictive modeling, and Business Intelligence visualization technologies to perform reporting and dashboarding application development within the retail domain.
- DE developing in MongoDB. DE in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) according to Agile methodologies, including Sprint/Scrum and Kanban.
- DE project managing global teams for design, development, report/dashboard deliverables, and migration from development to testing to production.