Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:1822 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Technologies - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning Solutions (10-16 yrs)
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Attending meetings with various business heads and acting as a technical expert
- Presenting proposals to customers (internal & external)
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Creative, independent, self- motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Willing to learn and getting certified in relevant RPA Technologies
- In-depth understanding of underneath list of technologies, architecture best practices and design principles.
- Big Data Technologies
- Automation / AI (RPA / IPA)
- Digitalization (Content and Marketing)
- Cloud Solutions
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
- Understanding of the open source development model and emerging industry trends like artificial intelligence (AI), agile integration, internet of things (IoT), containers, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), etc.
- Effective communication - verbal and written; ability to present complex concepts at all levels of detail, and customize level of detail and messaging based on audience
- ability to leverage technology platforms, frameworks and tools to meet business needs, ability to use emerging technologies to enhance product architecture.
- Well versed with technology frameworks, platforms and tools available in a solution space and their licensing terms, especially for open source products
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice To have (added advantage):
- Deep experience in design/implementation/consulting experience of Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning solutions
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms such as clustering and classification algorithms and especially neural networks (CNN, RNN etc.). Having worked with both structured and unstructured data in the past to gain effective insights.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.