HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1694 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Director - Talent Acquisition - Startup (10-18 yrs)
Key activities of the role include :
- People with strong experience in Start Up is required. Head TA from a Start Up
- This leader will research, consult, deliberate, implement and monitor TA solutions and build TA transformation framework for all client relationships (currently in play and future).
- Should have strong TA Life Cycle experience.
TA Work Stream Vision & Goals :
- Own the development of content for strategic events, including monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual planning cycles.
- Define and manage operational, financial, and goals for PCP TA CoE
- Build and refine TA consulting CoE book of work, the practice product road map and growth of successful TA consulting business
- As a strategist and implementer ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the TA leadership team.
Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement :
- Establishes clear processes and identifies the objectives and measures for success necessary to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ensure management and development of consistent processes, common templates, controls, process adherence governance and tracking of all TA CoE activities to meet the objectives of the practice, its consumers and specific project/client
- Handle day-to-day management of trends and data to allow the VP of PCP and the TA leadership to focus on growing the business. The right candidate for the role will contribute to the TA transformation and long-term success of a growing organization.
Recruitment Strategy & Leadership :
- Considering all aspects of TA, i.e. TA strategy, body of work dimensions leading to demand planning, how it fits within the larger workforce planning architecture, location strategy and cost of workforce, various models of TA (direct, indirect, contractual, intern, etc.), resource utilization, sourcing strategy, ATS platform, talent attraction and engagement (pre/during/post), TA tools and reporting cadence and framework and associated measurement matrices to judge the success of the project
- Provide TA thought leadership to program, effectively foreseeing the larger change management agenda, project delivery and lead continuous improvement TA CoE workstream
- Provides leadership and creative solutions within TA consulting ecosystem
Client / Stakeholder - Advisory & Engagement :
- Understanding and developing (including giving shape) to client's organization transformation agenda, its purpose and desired outcomes, cutting across all spheres of talent life cycle with specific focus on talent acquisition
- Understand each client's unique model, proposition and build a compelling EVP module tied to the clients ethos and value system, yet reflective of GCC uniqueness. Partner with client EVP's teams and internal CoE
- Provide strategic GCC setup advisory on TA landscape to all the clients, larger stakeholders, other constituents in order to build effective TA strategy and successful GCC GO live setup
- Provides periodic, ongoing feedback to customers/stakeholders to ensure an awareness of where actions are in the TA engagement lifecycle for each client. Answers and/or researches project-related questions
- Partners with other relevant stakeholders to initiate, coordinate, and ensure proactive and timely resolution of each action requested within TA CoE
Program Management :
- Provide project management to critical TA initiatives across global stakeholders at all levels, including the change management to ensure the initiative lands in the field
- Drive establishment and compliance of project management guidelines and practices to ensure effective, efficient, high quality delivery that consistently meets or exceeds the expectations of the business
- Partner across TA leadership team and other key stakeholders to manage team metrics, stakeholder communications, and other significant milestones
- Identifies issues and problems promptly, and manages them to resolution, elevating those that require leadership attention
- 10+ years- experience with increasing levels of responsibility managing business transformations, greenfield setup, geographic expansions, TA ecosystem etc.
- 6+ years- management experience
- Experience/ knowledge of GCC setups highly desirable
- Experience working with diverse teams in a multi-national / global company Experience with implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders
- Experience with managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the talent acquisition life cycle to establish compliance, consistency, and quality
- Experience in full life cycle lateral talent acquisition, from sourcing to onboarding active and passive candidates in an executive search firm, with a recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team
- Experience with hiring leaders and the interview support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview framework, in accordance with all laws and regulations
- The role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to make sound judgement. The individual will need to effectively work with the VP of PCP, other PCP CoE leads, TA operations lead, business ops/PMO and HR Operations.
- This impactful position requires superior analytical strength, attention to detail, open communication, and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects
- Ability to build long term, value-added relationships with prospects, including managing candidate communities, providing meaningful experiences during the identification and attraction processes, and maintaining relationships with candidates not selected
- Must be able to influence without authority
- Must be technically proficient (MS Project, MS Office, Excel, and multiple collaboration tools)
- MBA strongly preferred
Candidates with relevant experience pls call to 9513903141
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.