Manager Talent Sourcing at Randstad Sourceright
Views:829 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Director - Talent Acquisition - RPO (15-20 yrs)
Note: Detailed understanding of the RPO/MSP business model is mandatory.
Responsible for the end to end delivery of Multiple Accounts (region Specific/Volume Specific) or a single large account (GP/Volume wise) within India
- Complete P&L Accountability for the set of accounts allocated
- Managing Accurate Forecasting of Pipeline for conversions
- Achievement of contract performance KPIs
- Client satisfaction
- Team's retention, engagement, and development
- Stakeholder management
- As location leader for RPO - manage internal & external stakeholders & manage strategic alliances with clients
- Ensuring onsite and offsite teams are meeting internal and client KPIs and SLAs
- Engaging with clients to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
- Responsible for meeting customer satisfaction targets
- Managing ad-hoc project based work and reporting to benefit the smooth running of the client account
- Should handle end-to-end accountability for each client
- Analyze recruitment demand, recruitment services and delivery costs to identify where improvements can be made in quality and productivity and ensure targets are met.
- Developing and maintaining internal Operations and Infrastructure networks
- Manage financial and administrative processes in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures to support day to day management of the business.
- Resolve escalated commercial and contractual issues or complaints, if needed and in line with company policy.
- Workforce planning in line with business projection
- Align self on the 5-3-1 framework for an engaged team
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to teams and consultants to ensure that they perform to the maximum of their abilities.
- Provide clarity in terms of Goals and KPIs and give regular and constructive feedback to team to enhance productivity