Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:7128 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Talent Acquisition - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
As a Director of Talent Acquisition, the role will work closely with Leadership team and will be responsible for managing the entire talent acquisition function. This role holder will be responsible for designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Identify and create sustainable talent pool for key positions
- Ability to scale up rapidly and has high energy levels
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the TA process and outcomes.
- Identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies
- Leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with senior stakeholders, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on-boarding.
- Create/define dashboards/metrics/measurements of success and conduct regular reporting of those to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for effectively branding with potential talent and building strong partnership with stakeholders.
- Managing the TA team to achieve the hiring targets
- Should have exposure in hiring senior level candidates.
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in recruiting talent both in India and Globally for BPO/IT/Banking sectors
- Full time MBA holder from a reputed college/university.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Should have managed team of 10 + recruiters and align best recruitment practices to meet business needs.
- Should have experience in leveraging online sourcing techniques and using Social Networking, User groups and Industry association for targeting and attracting talent.
- High degree of comfort with recruiting tools and software
- Should be an SME in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection across levels Should have the ability to deliver under high pressure.
- Should have strong experience in Stakeholder management and have an ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.