Manager - Recruitment at Grey Faalcons Search Pvt Ltd
Views:2254 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director - Support Services - Food Catering & Facility Management Services (15-22 yrs)
Designation: Support Service Director - UAE
Report to (Job Title): Chief Operating Officer (COO) / Director Operation
Job location: Groups office in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Must have experience from Commercial Catering Services (most preferred) or cleaning and facilities management (less preferred) companies in Support Services-Operations job profile
- Graduation in Business Management (Finance & Operation) is most preferable or any equivalent education
- Must have 10 + years experience as a Sr Manager role or similar role, over all 17 to 20 Years of experience
- Experience in Commercial catering services + facility management (hard + soft + IFM) will be preferred as a perfect match
A. Job Summary
Scope: As a Support Service Director U.A.E. you will have responsibility on all support functions Department of the country with a strong focus on Profitable Growth.
1. Ensuring existing contracts deliver services to our guests and clients satisfaction
2. Maintaining a lean and efficient support organization
You will be a member of the country leadership team, reporting directly to our COO and oversee all our business subsidiaries in the UAE.
Liaise with: All senior management as required
B) who we are looking for
Having worked in a senior commercial leadership role you will demonstrate tangible results / improvement over multiple years you will
- Possess experience in outsourced services, commercial catering, cleaning and facilities management sectors and bring a proven track record of leading, managing and growing an organization in a complex matrix, multi-cultural organization
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Be a strategic thinker and innovator.
- Be a strong negotiator, experienced in lobbying private and governmental organizations.
- Have a people orientated leadership style that fosters a dynamic, positive work environment in your team and across the organization.
- Understand the principles of operating a lean structure and playing to the business strengths whilst using centralized support functions to maximize growth potential and efficiency
C) Experience & Expertise
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing & executing successful operational and commercialization strategies
- Strong operational management skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- International market experience understanding of GCC & MENA business landscape (Additionally Asia and Europe would be advantageous)
- Strong IT skills across the full range of business applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of ERP platforms (Oracle or SAP would be beneficial).
D) Areas to focus:
Financial planning & Costing Management:
- Set financial plan consistent with the business needs and organization vision.
- Set multiple Departments annual budget that aligned with Cooperate strategic vision and objectives.
- Ensuring cost and resource optimization to control activities in line with budget forecasting.
- Ensure that there are effective planning methods and procedures in place to ensure that there are adequate resources, both manpower and equipment, to meet operational needs which contribute in saving the resources and reduce the operation cost.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives.
- Preparation of the annual business operation & capital expenditure budgets
- Involved managing creation, development, implementation and improvement of the companies quality management system, procedures and policies in line with companies vision to meet international standards, best practice & benchmarks.
- Maintain close and effective business relationships with senior managements, external partners and customers, and various control regulators and authorities to maintain effective QMS
- Establish departments objectives, targets and measures by preparing the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for all departments and ensure meeting the targets.
- Establish, implement, maintain and closely supervise all safety and security procedures, objectives and measures related to people, equipment and facilities
- Ensure adequate safety awareness is established and maintained
- Carryout the required performance evaluation reviews for direct subordinates to ensure that they have required qualification, knowledge, capabilities, and functional skills; and identify additional skills or individuals that needed to meet the targeted objectives
- Manage and direct multiple departments in performing their responsibilities, core and related roles, and delegated responsibilities.
Contract & Administration Management:
- Negotiate contracts with contractors.
- Vetting contract documents before bidding for the projects, analyzing the risks, suggesting contractual implications and suggesting requisite modification
- Lead and manage timely and effectively contract administration for all contractual terms and conditions related to all stages of the project
- Implement best practices in the preparation of contract documents and tenders and bidding process and ensure risk assessment, data relevance and adequacy
Supply chain function:
- Managing all activities related to procurement like identifying and developing vendors and negotiating commercial terms to achieve optimum price levels and definite delivery schedules
- Budgeting and allocating funds for procurement and sourcing with best fit utilization
- Establishing long-term partnerships with vendors and managing day-to-day supplier performance
- Direct and Manage supply chain staff including procurement manager and buyers to select products, materials, and row materials necessary for production that are in demand and will sell
- Tracking shipments and stock levels and ensure effective quantity are available on time and in the right condition
Project Management, Manpower leadership, Budgeting, Feasibility, Estimation and Cost Management, Catering Site Operations, Contractor Management, Commercial Operation, Contract Life Cycle Management, Procurement, Vendor Management, Tendering & Bidding, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis, Process Enhancements, Claims Management, Quality Management, SHE Processes, Compliance Management, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Cost Control etc,