Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:9898 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:436
Director - Supply Chain Management - Retail & FMCG (15-22 yrs)
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customer's.
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure organization is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
- Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on cGMP, quality control, and safety.
- Develop and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use.
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets accordingly
- Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment
- Other duties as assigned & designed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.