Manager - Team & Key Accounts at HR Central
Views:2241 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Strategy - Media (6-10 yrs)
- You will understand what the client wants to achieve, helping them define it by using all available insights and analytical resource, articulate it as challenge and follow this up with a clear consumer journey to address the challenge.
- The key is to re-architect the strategic relationship to not only who we target and how we reach them (base media product) to a more business focused framework around business challenges, journeys and ideas.
- The principal task is to understand what the client wants to achieve, helping them define it by using all available insights and analytical resource, articulate it as challenge and follow this up with a clear consumer journey to address the challenge.
This role reports to: Partner- Strategy
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deep appreciation/application of the Agency OTF framework (ABC, Journeys, Ideas you love to share)
- LOOP data and partnerships integration in the strategy
- Ability to apply Agency strategy tools (Primarily TGI/3D, Mindreader, Journey Planner, Culture Vulture including Contagious & LS:N, Euromonitor, WARC, Live reporting)
- Ability to understand & apply consumer research & other industry data in the development of strategy
- Understanding of realization of the Exchange (traditional & non-traditional)
- Build Key Strategy presentations /Annual planning presentation
- Regular Monthly update and reviews and changes required in media channel evaluation
What you will need:
- Sound analytical skills & interpersonal Communication skills
- Team player and not kingship driver
- MUST have data and tools understanding on TGI, 3D, BARC and IRS, brand Z and studies.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence to put your thoughts across in a structured manner is essential
- Digital and social media tools and understanding will be required at the stage of drawing insights