Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1655 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director - Strategy & Business Design - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Global Requirements : Location Singapore
Director - Strategy & Business Design Financial Services ( 5 Positions) in these areas
1)Technology Media and Telecom ( not technocrats)
2) Finance and Insurance
3) Corporate Business
Location : Singapore
Must : Tier 1 University Degree
Must : Contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
Our client is a top 10 global management consulting firm. They bring cutting-edge ideas, approaches, and methods to handle clients' toughest problems and biggest opportunities. Provide advisory to unlock the challenges n achieving growth in these complex and dynamic times.
Looking for candidates who works with CEOs, business unit heads and other members of the senior management team. Candidates who handle Client engagements and who converts opportunities into multi-year, wide-ranging and transformative relationships.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join the Strategy team as a Director focused on the Financial Services industry. You will be leading and working in a team to solve complex client issues that span across geographies mainly in SE Asia.
The strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by the clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions. The Director will work with Executives from many leading financial services firms on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. Equally important, and will not only advise these clients, but also help them with driving change throughout the organization.
- The Director will typically have day-to-day responsibility for supporting business development and delivering engagements or major modules of large projects to drive strategic transformations.
- This will entail developing corporate, business unit and digital strategy, guiding organisations to transform its capabilities across areas such as customer insight, sales, marketing, product development, customer service and organizational structure.
The Director frequently leads and/or support business pursuits and manages a team of consultants and senior consultants.
Your role as a leader
Directors across of our client are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high-performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates our client.
Education and experience :
- Degree in top tier academic institution
- 15 years of relevant strategy consulting experience within Financial Services with exposure of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C-Suite executives
- Having demonstrated business development and consulting sales in previous roles is mandatory
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as consumer and SME banking, Corporate and transaction banking, consumer payments, asset/wealth management and Insurance domain
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within financial services such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, etc will be considered valuable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.