Director - Skill Development/Sector Skill Council (1-3 yrs)
- Execute the vision by developing strong processes for strategy, people and operations for meeting business goals and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) from National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- Engage aggressively and constructively with all stakeholders to enlist their support being a critical enabler to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and deliver on short-term and long-term goals.
- Create and manage the budget - functional and operational.
- Identify skill development needs for the sector and match the demand with competency standards and qualifications to help business improvement by providing the appropriate skill development solutions to industry players.
- National Delivery & Training Operations including total implementation of processes & systems in the council
To ensure that all training rolled out within the specified time frames and follow ups/ completions are recorded as per plan
- Strategic thinker with who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives to create successful customers
- Proven track record of achieving targets, leading and motivating teams.
- Ensure all conversations, decisions, commitments and scope changes are documented and shared with all appropriate teams.
- To connect Industries/Academic Institutions with Council
- Overall business development and Operation part of the Council.
Specialties : NSDC, SSC, sector skill council, skill development sector
- Experience in Skill Development Sector/Education Sector with management background
- Having experience of Training Franchise business.
- Instrumentation, Automation & Surveillance sector work experience will be added advantage.
- Effective decision making and leadership skills.