Talent Advisor at Clarus Consulting
Views:723 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director - Service & Operations - Healthcare Sector (20-26 yrs)
This position will have primary responsibility for leading and developing the India Service organization, managing the India Service P&L and for directing Service and Support operations, with the objective of providing world-class customer service and driving profitable growth across assigned BU and Region.
Developing the Service strategy for India, in alignment with the Regional and Global Service strategy and creating both short-term and long-term objectives for continuous service improvement.
- Lead the service sales growth across the BU
- Ensure productivity programs are implemented and impacting positively the margin
- Being accountable for customer satisfaction
- Drive all the KPI of service in Elapsed time to repair
- Lead and develop the Service organization to ensure that customer service and support is delivered efficiently across the Region, meeting customer service levels and exceeding customer expectations in service quality.
- Drive the financial performance of Service and Support in India & its neighbouring countries and ensure that all financial metrics are delivered according to budget.
- Direct the development and implementation of the approved strategic plan for India BU service.
- Review, approve and implement the operating plans, budgets, policies, and procedures.
- Fully support Sales in reaching their objectives (customer satisfaction, sales support, service efficiency and effectiveness).
- Provide management and customer reporting which demonstrates the effectiveness and achievements of the service organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.