Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:1402 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Director/Senior Manager - Marketing Science - Analytics/Media Agency/Consulting Firm (12-16 yrs)
Director/Senior Manager - Marketing Science - Analytics/Media Agency /Consulting (Gurgaon)
Job Overview :
- The Director of Marketing Science is responsible for India's Marketing Science team, you will lead the reporting, insights and analytics functional verticals. You will work closely with our global team to shape the strategic direction through data driven insights, audience/advanced analytics and performance driven measurement.
Key Responsibilities :
The role will be part of the Marketing Science team, with a purpose to :
- Build relationships with internal and agency stakeholders within client account(s) to onboard new account and support business development
- Be the escalation point for all strategic matters for all the existing client accounts.
- Act as key interface between the client/global/regional teams and all relevant divisions
- Partner with all functional managers to provide input into and ensure continual use of approved methodologies, frameworks, and capabilities.
- Provide data and analytic leadership and drive consistency across all of the marketing sciences resources, inclusive of reporting
- Evaluate clients- business situations and implements appropriate analytics approach
- Provide guidance on core measurement components, optimization and testing templates
- Implement best practices for governance to ensure process optimization, quality output and client satisfaction
- Review key optimization recommendations across markets/regions on the on-going basis
- Facilitate on-going communication between marketing science resources across markets and regions (knowledge sharing, consistency, innovation)
- Conduct periodical business reviews to ensure all stakeholders are satisfied with service delivered by the team
Education & Experience :
- 12+ years of overall relevant experience
- 5+ years of senior level experience at an integrated agency, marketing analytics or a consulting firm
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Knowledge and experience with marketing technology (e.g. Data Management Platforms), ad-serving (e.g. Google DCM, Atlas), web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management, business/marketing related fields; Advanced degree (MBA / MS) is preferred
- Experience in working as part of a global team (offshore-onshore model)
- Strong relationship building skills, which include maintaining positive client and vendor relationships
- Strong management skills and a natural lead and motivator of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- A positive attitude that is key to success
- Resourceful and self-motivated