Recruiter at Infonixpro Consulting
Views:445 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Director/Senior Director - Enterprise & Infrastructure Sales (10-25 yrs)
The ideal candidate has the below knowledge and abilities -
- The ability to work comfortably with key executives in customer organizations and key global accounts
- Ability to build and manage a partner/customer ecosystem in the local region
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Google, AWS, Cisco & VMWARE Solution Workloads
- Knowledge of both in-premise and cloud offerings
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise customer segment and technology trends
- Consistently displays excellent organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Deliver articulate, effective and audience appropriate presentations for Solution products/technologies, strategies and initiatives
- Has undergone complex technical and sales training (Solution Selling, Miller Hyman, SPIN, Michael Bosworth, Holden)
- Responsible for selling Organization Digital Solutions and Service Offerings (Digital Applications, Digital Cloud, Digital Network, Digital Security, Digital Workspace Transformation Services, Digital Infrastructure Management and Cyber Security Services) directly to select enterprise named customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal
- Present the value of Organization's solutions to all levels of customers management and drive services sales.
- Participate and team up with technical, presales and "Partner specialists" to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Overall, about 10+ years experience in selling, with a proven track record in sales.
- At least 3-4 years experience in selling managed services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives).
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services.
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Voice/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management).
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements.
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and global customers and must have engaged CXO /CIOs.
- Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.