Director - Sales - Robotic Process Automation Startup (10-16 yrs)
The role is for a globally renowned - extremely well-funded startup. Location can be Mumbai, Bangalore and/or NCR
Candidatures from the following firms are preferred: UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Antworks, Product Sales, Softmative, Automation Edge, Edge Work, Kofex, etc
As the Sales Director, you have a proven sales record of successful software sales to the largest Enterprises. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes for clients worldwide.
Key Responsibilities :
- As the Sales Director, you will bring plans and strategies to achieve the overall goals and specifically your personal goals of revenue, growth and market share, while at the same time taking care of the overall growth and success of a successful regional operation.
- You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects. You will work cross-functionally with experienced Services and Product Managers.
- A large majority of your time will be customer-facing to ensure the your success and developing key relationships that will also allow you to measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, Global Services and the rest of the management team.
- Have an excellent understanding of technology, especially around process improvement and process automation.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Have exceptional drive and energy - this role requires a very high degree of independence, with massive opportunities to lead and shape our strategy as we grow our team in the region.
- MBA degree and 10 plus years with direct selling and management experience.
- India Sales Experience is a must
- Experience working for an RPA is necessary
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 10% performer) individually and as a team.
- Handled revenue of a minimum of 0.5 Mil.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with the client.
- Expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a diverse, fast-paced environment and in running programs
- Experience in building and managing sales in a product company
- Up to travel extensively required for this job
- Excellent compensation.
- You will be selling a top-ranked product to some of the best logos there are.
- You will get an opportunity to be part of a world-class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.