Director - Sales - Printing Industry (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Printing / Packaging
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - International Business, Sales, Business Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The Sales Director ensures and monitors the realization of the budgeted sales volume & prices
- He/She would translates the corporate vision & strategy to the local factory and APAC Region
One of the world's largest manufacturer of Printing Components and Print Maintenance Solutions having a customer base in over 50 countries.
- Development & implementation of the business and strategic sales plans within APAC region
- Realization of the approved budget in cost and sales, based on the overall number of goods sold, overall turnover, turnover per market within its geographical territory
- Handles major international key accounts
- Travels along with agents and sales team to customers to give additional support
- Minimum (Preferred master level) bachelor level (in a technical field of study)
- Excellent command of the English language in speaking and writing skills
- A minimum of 10 years commercial experience in an international/global environment in service of a producer and developer of technical products in a B2B market. (Preference for someone with a background in an order related enterprise in the printing industry)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B commercial management position. Has the ability to control and motivate employees, resellers and agents on an international scale
- Is accustomed to operating on a strategic level and manage numerical KPI's without losing the focus on the individuals
- Opportunity to be part of the growth story of the organization.
- Part of the leadership team that would require him/her to travel extensively to manage international key accounts.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oscar D'Souza on +91(0) 22 4236 3359.
Contact - Oscar D'Souza - +91 (0) 22 4236 3359
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.