Director - Sales - IT (15-22 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Leader to build and drive the Sales function
- You will bring high energy & a drive to the team and build a goal oriented business development team.
- You come with hands-on experience in Enterprise Sales for Tech/ SaaS solutions
- You are a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and the foresight to anticipate business needs, make trade-offs, and balance business dynamics despite constraints
- A creative thinker with a balanced outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving ecosystem
- You have In-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles
- You have sales experience of SaaS to mid to large field services departments across manufacturing, contact centers, and service industries.
- You have proven track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- You exhibit sound business judgment and have proven ability to influence others.
- You are highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
Your Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for planning and executive both direct & indirect sales strategy
- You will lead the business development and client relationship management function for account acquisition and long-term growth. Develop mechanisms and KPIs to measure and track the success of strategic initiatives and programs. Use data and anecdotes to iterate and drive continuous improvement in the sales organisation
- Drive enterprise/strategic engagements with Service Providers, Large Enterprise customers & strategic partners
- Build a healthy sales pipeline to drive revenue targets across products through direct & indirect channels
Key skills :
- Enterprise Sales Experience
- Partner Ecosystem Management
- Technical Solution Selling
- Team Management
- Building & Managing Sales Plans
- Sales forecasting
- Effective Reporting & Management through a process driven approach
- Expert level in using different CRM systems
- An engineering degree with Masters in Business Management or similar
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- At least 15+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales, SaaS Sales, Sales Strategy & business development in a mid-to-large scale hi-tech company
- Experience in working with cross-cultural, multinational environment