business partner at scrabble
Views:650 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Director - Sales - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 30 to 40 sales professionals to drive new business in the Mid-Market / SME Segment
- Responsible for new customer acquisitions, retention and revivals.
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales processes, success metrics and productivity
- Build, manage and lead a large inside sales team.
- Increase business adoption and market penetration in the Start-up Ecosystem sector (Seed to Series B Start-ups looking for Payment Solutions)
- Track and present key business metrics
- Work with senior management, cross-functional teams, recruitment teams and other relevant stakeholders to forecast and manage business requirements
- Drive market research, deepen consumer persona understanding and continuously sharpen the sales pitch
- Actively drive client conversations and execute negotiations as and when required.
- Build processes and implement controlling mechanisms for the team.
- Build and set OKRs and KRAs for individuals and for the team.
- 10+ years of overall professional experience in Sales, along with a minimum of 5 years in managing and leading a team and 2+ years in selling to internet first clients
- Expertise in B2B field sales is considered an advantage
- Experience in the payments space is highly desirable
- Should have a broad understanding of the overall payments, neo-banking ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.