Director - Sales - Banking - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solutions - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT/BITS (7-8 yrs)
Director Sales - Banking
Our client is a Transaction Behaviour Intelligence (TBI) Company that is building Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) driven innovative use cases around transaction data of banks & ensuring better consumer outcomes for banks, its customers, third party entities.
Their flagship product, the Alpha Platform, delivers data-driven insights that are combined with intelligent automation workflows and new-age client engagement formats to ensure that all customer communication is personalized, relevant, real-time and delightful. They currently work with 11 Partner Banks, across 6 countries handling 25 mn customer profiles and are expanding to 90 countries over the next 18 months.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strategically pitching company solution to the top Banks in the country
- Large Account management skills Mapping to multiple stakeholders both Business and IT in the Bank
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Delivering to Quarterly and Yearly Quota
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- BE/MBA (preferred) from premier Institute with at least 7 years of experience
- Experience in selling large multimillion $ ARR deals to Banks
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Understanding of AI/Data science
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.